Complaints and returns
In case of return of goods and refund to the customer who previously paid with one of the payment cards, in part or in full, and regardless of the reason for return, KOTAWAY is obliged to refund exclusively through VISA, MasterCard and Maestro payment methods, which means that the institution will, at the request of the seller, refund the card to the account of the cardholder.
The procedure for resolving the complaint is carried out on the basis of the provisions of the Law on Consumer Protection ( Of the Law on Trade ("Official Gazette of RS" No. 53/10, 10/2013).
You have the right to replace defective products if it is clearly visible on the product that the error was not caused by improper use but that it occurred to a defect in production, packaging or transport. The deadline for responding to the complaint is 8 days from the receipt of the complaint. The deadline for resolving is 15 days from the receipt of the complaint.
In that case, the return of the goods is done at our expense and the application goes in three simple steps: p>
1. Send your request to our operator at:
- & nbsp; name and surname
- & nbsp; e-mail address
- invoice or cash account number that came with the goods
- describe the reason for the complaint
2. Pack items intended for return adequately to prevent damage during transport.
3. After the damaged goods arrive at our premises and check the justification of the complaint, the correct item will be delivered to your address.
If the item is no longer in our offer, a refund will be made. Replacement of a damaged item is at the expense of the seller and is done through the appropriate courier service.